IT Solution Architect
Software Engineering | Twinsburg, OH | Full Time
This key position in the IT Enterprise Architecture organization will be responsible for meeting enterprise needs through the adoption and application of contemporary architectural principles, standards, and approaches towards solution design. They will provide leadership, guidance, consulting, and direction to the integration, development, deployment and management of highly reliable business applications and platforms. This position will interact with teams of business and technical stakeholders including enterprise architects, solutions architects, designers, developers, business and systems analysts. They will facilitate the introduction and adoption of industry standards, guidelines, and best practices to achieve well designed, industrial-strength solutions in a heterogeneous environment of commercial off-the-shelf products and with custom developed software components and applications. This position will include vendor interaction responsibilities – from proposal evaluation to performance management.
This position calls for proven competencies in a variety of areas, including:
- Strong leadership and communication skills and abilities to establish and strengthen relationships both within and outside the organization
- Experience delivering enterprise-grade system solution architectures leveraging SOA and related industry standards and best practices including web services, interface protocols, and platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of key system integration approaches to balance objectives of performance, reliability, de-coupling, consistency, maintainability, extensibility and configurability
- Experience delivering system solutions in heterogeneous application environments including commercial off-the-shelf as well as proprietary or custom applications
- Knowledge of telecommunications technologies and concepts (data, voice, etc.)
- Knowledge of BSS (Business Support Systems)/OSS (Operations Support Systems) business areas across one or more verticals of sales, service delivery, activation, provisioning, billing and corporate systems
- Knowledge and understanding of key industry standards and models including Frameworx (SID, eTOM, TAM, and Framework Integration)
- Knowledge of industry standards, models, and organizations such as TMForum MTOSI (Multi-technology Operations Systems Interface), OSS/J (OSS through JAVA), MTNM (Multi-Technology Network Management), MIB, MEF (Metro Ethernet Forum), ANSI, ITU, etc.
- Experience applying UML techniques and standards to architecture, design. information, and process modelling
- Provide guidance, consultation, and facilitation to architects/technical/business team(s) involved in the design of creative solutions to achieve successful implementations on time, within budget that meet or exceed business expectations
- Apply advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management and other related disciplines/processes
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Apply sound judgment in identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Interact with technical, business, and management stakeholders at appropriate levels of detail from abstract to summary to detail.
- Serve as a point of reference or escalation for technical issues that may arise with projects or applications
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Apply sound financial management and investment judgement and skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly as the needs of the company evolve
Desired Qualifications/ Keywords
- Robotic Process Automation
- Micro Services
5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9+ years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
College degree in a Technical or related field
Apply for This Job
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly define the post title for which you are applying