Mobile Device Tester
Wireless Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
Responsible for leading and testing mobile device wireless applications and functionality specific to network. Adept at creating test plans, execution reporting. Execute tests and reports bugs, follow up and resolving.
- Execute Network Functional, Protocol and feature tests on Mobile Device interfacing RAN and EPC networks.
- Find bugs and report them with focus on technical and supporting details.
- Nail down the issues and failures to proper functional modules and provide detailed reports on the issues found.
- Follow up with developers for proper bug fixes and help enhance bug fixing.
- Report bugs in JIRA and use other tools as appropriate with Test execution and reporting.
- Test functional network features related to Mobile device interacting with RAN, eNodeB, EPC.
- Test AS. NAS and Bearer management.
- E2E device testing on LTE networks.
- Find bugs in functional, protocol and E2E testing of various data types including VoLTE, SMS, MMS etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of testing of Mobile applications related to network and as well BSS/OSS.
- Ensure 100% test coverage and execution. Think proactively in finding bugs and failures.
- Find bugs, follow up and triage of bugs. Follow up with bug fixes with various teams and close the bugs with validation and logical conclusions.
- Champion testing best-practices within the engineering organization
- Coordinate with third party testers to create test plans and track issues and failures
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Willing to work extra hours as needed.
- 2 or more years of experience in Mobile device testing in 4G/5G LTE networks.
- 2 or more years of experience in LTE, RAN, Mobile Application, IP, Control and User plane protocols and bearer management and application testing.
- 2 or more years of Mobile application testing in IoS and Android platforms.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with co-workers, customers, and external company personnel in person, on the phone, and in writing in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple test projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead multiple test initiatives simultaneously and independently
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure
- Proficiency with personal computer and software applications
Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
Relevent Work Experience
- Wireless device testing in LTE networks.
- Cable and Wireless Industry Experience.
- Agile and Scrum methods and process experience.
Apply for This Job
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly define the post title for which you are applying